COVID-19 Statement & Safety Steps
While we are excited to be welcoming diners into the restaurant, our top commitment remains the safety and welfare of our guests and employees. We want you to have a lovely time with us and we want to help you do this with confidence. Your Magic Mushroom experience is still our priority, the restaurant has implemented the highest standards of health and safety, ensuring both guests and employees will be dining and working in confidence together and in a safe environment.
The following safety measures are in place in the restaurant:
- Face masks are worn by staff at all times
- Masks MUST be worn by guests on arrival and when moving around the restaurant but can be removed when seated at your table
- Social distancing is promoted and actively encouraged
- Increased cleaning & disinfecting takes place, paying particular attention to ‘high-touched’ items
- There is ventilation of public areas to encourage good ‘fresh air’ circulation
- Sanitising stations are available for guests and staff
- Linen is professionally washed at temperatures above 60 degrees for optimal disinfection
- Tables are spaced apart to provide social distancing
- There is a one way system around the restaurant with the floors marked for social distancing
- Our team members have their temperature taken at the beginning of every shift
- Staff are required to regularly wash their hands
- Tables are disinfected between guests
- The restaurant uses singe use and sanitised menus
- Last reservation is 9.30pm Weds – Sat with the restaurant closing at 12 midnight.
- Last reservation is 5.00pm Sun with the restaurant closing at 7.00pm.
- Contactless payment is available
Customer Info – Arriving and dining the restaurant
- There will be a maximum of 6 people to a table in the restaurant and on the covered terrace (children of any age are included in the rule of 6).
- We can only accept bookings from two households or a group of 6 people from any household to dine in the restaurant
- Please wait at a 2 meter distance in the lobby or outside if the greeting area is not free
- Hands must be sanitised on arrival
- Masks must be worn on arrival and when moving around the restaurant but can be removed when seated at your table
- You will be seated at a table when you arrive – there is to be no waiting at the bar
- Please order drinks and food from your table and do not come up to the bar
- Menus will be disposable or cleaned between use. The current menus are available to view on your Smartphone by visiting: www.magicmushroomrestaurant.co.uk
Updated 9 April 2021